Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information is any information that concerns you individually and would permit someone to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, email address or any information you submit to ptlabel.com that identifies you individually.
This website will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it.
Therefore, if you do not want us to obtain any personally identifiable information about you, please do not submit it to us.
You can visit and browse the LOVE INC of Mecklenburg County website without revealing personally identifiable information about yourself. You may also choose to disclose personally identifiable information about yourself, which may be maintained as described below.
This website may collect personally identifiable information about you by methods such as the following:
· Transactions and Activity - If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through this website, we will collect information about the transactions you engage in while on the website and your other activity on the site. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the website that you visit, transaction type, content that you view, download or submit, transaction amount, payment, and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
· Email and other voluntary communications - You may also choose to communicate with us through email, via our website, by telephone, in writing, or through other means. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may be personally identifiable.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
When you visit the LOVE INC of Mecklenburg County website, like when you visit most other websites, certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged, which may include information about the type of browser you use, the server name and IP address through which you access the internet (such as "aol.com" or "earthlink.net"), the date and time you access the site, the pages you access while at the website, and the internet address of the website, if any, from which you linked directly to LOVE INC of Mecklenburg County site. This information is not personally identifiable
LOVE INC of Mecklenburg County may use the personally identifiable information collected through its website primarily for such purposes as:
- helping to establish and verify the identity of users;
- opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users' accounts or memberships;
- processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications;
- providing services and support to users;
- improving the website, including tailoring it to users' preferences;
- responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions;
- maintaining the security and integrity of its systems.
Disclosure of Information
LOVE INC of Mecklenburg County does not provide personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties for their use in marketing directly to you. LOVE INC of Mecklenburg County may use unaffiliated companies to help it maintain and operate its website or for other reasons related to the operation of its business, and those companies may receive your personally identifiable information for that purpose. Prime Tag and Label may also disclose personally identifiable information about you in connection with legal requirements, such as in response to an authorized subpoena, governmental request or investigation, or as otherwise permitted by law.
"Cookies" and Advertisers
Most web browser applications (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator) have features that can notify you when you receive a cookie or prevent cookies from being sent. If you disable cookies, however, you may not be able to use certain personalized functions of this website.
LOVE INC of Mecklenburg County maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to help guard personally identifiable information. If transactions are offered on the site, transaction information is transmitted to and from LOVE INC of Mecklenburg County in encrypted form using industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connections to help protect such information from interception. LOVE INC of Mecklenburg County restricts authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information. Please be aware, however, that any email or other transmission you send through the internet cannot be completely protected against unauthorized interception.
In order to provide service to you, we may send you communications related to your transactions, security or the administration of its website. From time to time, LOVE INC of Mecklenburg County and its affiliates may also wish to send you other messages or updates about our website, LOVE INC of Mecklenburg County, our affiliates, or their promotions and other activities. If you do not wish to receive non-transaction/security related communications from LOVE INC of Mecklenburg County and its affiliates, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOVE INC of Mecklenburg County reserves the right to modify or supplement this policy at any time. If a material change to the terms of this policy is made, LOVE INC of Mecklenburg County will post a notice on its homepage and a link to the new policy.